My auntie sells this green coffee. I bought one just to try. Twenty pesos was a bit expensive for this one.
It has a taste of a typical instant coffee. It has greenish color that slowly moves side ward resulting to brownish color like a coffee 3-in1.
Information about Lividyne Green Coffee.
Blended with high class and high quality ingredients, our beverages are specially formulated to give us great body protection while having a good digestive system. Our Green Coffee and Choco Grande has the same active ingredients the only difference is the taste. One is coffee and the other is chocolate.
Active ingredients include:
1) Alfalfa – rich in cholorophyll, which is very good in blood detoxification
2) Bacopa (B. monnieri) – promotes memory enhancement
3) Grapes seeds – good in blood circulation
4) Spirulina – stimulates our body to produce anti-bodies (bacteria fighting system
of our body)
5) Digestive enzymes – helps us maintain a normal digestive routine
6) Astaxanthin – one of the best anti-oxidants in our body (rated as 6000 times better
than vitamin C in terms of anti-oxidant activity)
Basic Ingredients include:
1) creamer (non-dairy)
3) Coffee or chocolate (your choice)
a) Green Coffee
The country’s first and only Green Coffee!
SRP per box: P 400.00
content details: 20sachets per box; 21 grams per sachet