Also known as kalamansi , calamansi, calamondin.
2) A rich source of Vitamin C. Cures cough and cold.
3) Calamansi juice is also used as a meat tenderizer and adds flavor to the dishes. Can be made to sauce and marinade.
4) It also helps strengthen the bones and stimulate growth especially among growing children.
5) Helps in smooth blood circulation facilitate normal digestion due to its alkalinizing effect.
6) Treatment for itchy scalp and enhancing hair growth.
7) It can also heal insect bites, remove freckles, clear up acne, cure pimples, and deodorize underarms.
8) Heavy stain remover.