- marvin May 23 2011 @ 9:03 am@Gen- It is okay to eat just fruits base on testimonies. There is no harm in eating fruits and leaves more than three times a day. There is also no dosage recommended. Just continue the guyabano eating habit. Please follow an strict vegan diet! No meats and foods with preservatives.
- heraldo boquioMay 23 2011 @ 11:36 amHiNa diagnose po ako na may carcinoid tumor at nabasa ko na magaling po ang dahon ng guyabano at prutas nito ask ko lang ilang beses ko po bang dapat inumin itong nilagang dahon ng guyabano pls. email naman po nyo ako sa firstname.lastname@example.org salamat po.
- marvin May 24 2011 @ 6:31 am@heraldo – no data about its dosage and period of effectiveness
- Gen May 24 2011 @ 9:06 am@Marvin – thank you! Also what other fruits can you recommend for cancer patients?
- GraceJune 8 2011 @ 9:37 amHi…Guyabano (or any other friuts/veggies) can prevent the growth & spread of tumor?
- marvin June 8 2011 @ 4:07 pmYes based on people testimonies [http://www.foodrecap.net/health/soursop-cancer-cure/]. Scientific studies are not available though.
- joseph June 8 2011 @ 10:45 pmHello Maretes, If epilepsy continue, you may try to add Fulvic Ionic Minerals in your tea. This will help you to get recovered from this disease. you may e-mail me: email@example.com or phone me 09995731249 for assistance. Blessings!
- joseph June 8 2011 @ 10:49 pmHello Andrew, if epilepsy continue you may add Fulvic Ionic Minerals to your medication. I have lots of patients recovered from this disease more than your case. You may contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me: 09995731249.