- Lyn July 10 2011 @ 3:53 pmMy mom was diagnosed of cancer in her uterus, now her doctor was rechecking the results of her biopsy and told us to do some medical examinations in preparation for her chemo. My mom consulted a faith healer and told her to take guyabano extract and believe that the Lord will heal her. This week we will go back to see her doctor, I will put my FAITH in Jesus, He made everything and He gave us everything we need on this earth. To all who have shared their story, I pray for everyone’s wellness.
- Dyaems July 12 2011 @ 6:48 pmYes I attest to that… dami sa market ng Indang, Brgy 4 during wednesdays and saturdays … Taga Indang din po… And my family just started to drink guyabao tea.. mganda ang result… pati b.p ko nag normalize na.. parang na addict na kmi… instead of coffee, guyabano pure leaf tea na.
Salamat sa website na ito… very informative! God bless!
- glad July 13 2011 @ 8:25 pmis that guyabano leaf tea available in drugstore?if not saan ako pede bumili and how much..thanks
- glad July 13 2011 @ 8:40 pmWOWW…thanks for sharing..it’s really an amazing story..
- marvin July 14 2011 @ 10:09 amNo guyabano leaf tea is available so far. Hope it become available soon. Try looking guyabano tree on neighbors, friends or office mates. Most of them are willing to share the leaves for free.
- Renante Siborboro July 24 2011 @ 10:35 ambsta tuloy tuloy m lng inum ng boiled guyabanu yun gwin n prng tubig mo na.. just believe on it gagaling ka…
- thers July 28 2011 @ 9:10 amhi my breast cancer po ako stage2 dalalas kumikirot pano po mag take ng guyabano? at ano po ang dapat iwasan na pag kain? sana msagot nyo po ako.
- Rhea Vilbar July 28 2011 @ 2:31 pmHi Ma’am,kumusta na po sister nyo now?
Hope she is well..