- melindaAugust 1 2011 @ 10:57 amtama ka mia. khit anong mangyari pray lng tayo ng pray together na gumawa ng mabuti like taking guyabano/ napakamura kompara sa mga gamot sa drug store wla pang side effect/ salamat tlga sa ng disclose nito para nman matulungan ang mga my sakit lalo na ang cancer/ meron ng malaking pag asa. God is really wonderful! praise Him. Mahal na mahal nya tayo at d nya tayo pabayaan.God bless and be of good courage!
- Renante Siborboro August 1 2011 @ 11:15 amopo just keep on praying and believing po… gagaling k po…
- MickeAugust 1 2011 @ 5:32 pmGod indeed is really good. he provided us the nature to be our medicine and everything. eto lang ang kailangan natin. lahat ng makikita natin ay hindi para decoration lang sa tabi-tabi, may purpose ito at may gamit.let us spread this esp sa mga taong nangangailangan nito.
let’s support GREEN EARTH.GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!
- KristinAugust 2 2011 @ 7:12 pmhi! i myself have non-hodgkin’s lymphoma stage 2… nalaman ko lang last may. i refuse to go thru chemo.. since july, i was drinking guyabano tea made from guyabano leaves.. and every saturday i go to sister raquel, she heals patients with all sorts of diseases, especially cancer. she’s from mother ignacia healing center in bagumbong, novaliches…is there anyone here who can sell me guyabano leaves? i’m from malabon po.. yung akin kasi galing pang iloilo eh…
- Bernadette MorabeAugust 3 2011 @ 2:06 pmTrust in the Lord with all your heart. God said in Jeremiah 17 I will restore you to health and heal all your wounds…Then eat guayabano, camote tops, pink pomelo…no junk foods.Fresh air, sunshine, and saltwater bath…God bless.
- Nadel August 5 2011 @ 9:45 amHi Everybody! I have a breast cysts since 2008. I consulted to an OB-gyne and a surgeon in Lanao chung hua hospital – cebu cty.Unfortunately they informed me that there is no medicine that can remove the cysts,only an operation.I feel so disappointed with what they said,so I consulted some doctors in Cagayan.I also tried “albularyo” but nothing helps.Last year my cysts were only 4 and now it is already 8 lumps.Recently I consulted to an OB-gyne/surgeon who is a breast cancer survivor and she advised me to stop eating chocolates,meat,pork and chicken ang asked me to drink Parolodel and spirulina daily.According to her, the medication is 2-3 months until the lumps will be removed on my breasts.I am currently taking those medicines and at the same time, followed the healthy tips from this site: http://wellnesscare.bravehost.com/. By the way, thank you for this thread about the guybano fruit.It is my first day that I eat the guyabano fruit and hopefully make it a daily habit. I hope the link above will also help those who are experiencing illnesses on their body. I believe that natural remedies are better than any processed medicine.However, I am still considering the medicines my doctor gave me along with the guyabano fruits and the tips from the link I gave above. I hope I will be healed soon within this year…God bless us all.