- DynGlobal September 14 2010 @ 3:51 pmIt’s really unbelievable! Cancer cured by a fruit! Well after going through these three stories, one can have the changed opinion. Generally,people are afraid of operation and its expenses. They can try this miracle fruit after all it is herbal.
- Shiela October 28 2010 @ 4:13 pmnahihinog po ba ang guyabano pag pinitas na? pano po mapapadali ang paghinog niya?
- marvin October 28 2010 @ 7:01 pm@shiela – opo, nahihinog sya basta sapat na ang gulang. Mabilis lang mahinog ang guyabano, di na kailangang pabilisin.
- william February 27 2011 @ 7:04 amfor those who has suffered from devastating gonorrhea,tulo, herpes, try this, guyabano is the god answer for you, how to prepare, kainin ang laman ng frutas, then yung balat nito dikdikin ng pino tapos ilagay sa XL diaper then upuan nyo kailangan yung titi at bayag pati puwet nyo saktong tumama sa dinikdik na guyabano then indayog puwet nyo na parang gumigiling kayo mga within 15-30 minutes, ituring nyo na parang nakikipag sex kayo then suddenly yung nararamdaman nyong nakakainis na kati sa puwet nyo na pang may gumagapang na hanep ay mawawala na lang bigla,do this 3 to 5 times, believe me its’ very effective, i hope nakatulong ako. Thank you.
- marvin February 27 2011 @ 10:04 am@william – thanks for the very useful addition
- Ma. Concepcion Regino April 23 2011 @ 10:37 pmMy sister has cancer of the ovary stage 3.. Specialist ask us to produce Php200,000 for chemo radiation but no assurance of recovery… I research for herbal medication and I found out that Guyavano can cure cancer 10,000 times the chemo theraphy. I bought guyavano for my sister and one day after eating guyavano she feels better. Now she is taking guyavano as part of her meals and this is her forth day of Guyavano medication. I see the continous improvement in her and we plan to bring her to Specialist after a month for check up.. We will give you updates from time to time.