- evan November 9 2011 @ 11:05 amPlease.. sa mga mag gu guyabano theraphy…as much as possible, natural lang po ang i consume…no matter what…natural guyabano lang po … try to avoid processed supplements na you never know if it’s pure and if it does have the healing essence of the true guyabano, It’s your challenge…find the cure…huwag pairalin ang katamaran lalo na at kalusugan ng minamahal ang nakasalalay.
- evan November 9 2011 @ 11:07 amthe topic here is the GUYABANO… na sinasamantala ng mga advertisers. Expect healing only when consuming live and natural GUYABANO.
- msheah November 9 2011 @ 4:05 pmPanu po gagawin kapag po kidney stone gusto mwala? Ung fruit po b or leaf?? Reply po pls tnx
- msheah November 9 2011 @ 4:07 pmPanu po kpag kidney stone gsto mwala? Ung fruit po b or ung leaf? Reply po pls kailangan po tlaga thank you po
- marvinNovember 10 2011 @ 5:11 pmThese two links contain some info about cure for kidney stone. It need more confirmation though.http://www.foodrecap.net/health/tawa-tawa-dengue-treatment/
- mary jane diola November 12 2011 @ 8:46 pmhi to all…na diagnosed ako ng endometrial cancer stage 1b last 2009..total hysterectomy na ako also..thats why di na ako magkababy..but its ok..at least gumaling ako…monthly ccheck up and every six months papsmear ako now..pero ive heard that babalik din daw sya after 3 or 5 yrs..nalungkot ako ng sobra…buti na lng i found out that guyabano really can help..now i always have my guyabano frurit eevery twice a week and guyabano leaves(boiled)as my water..tnx God for this..
- mary jane diola November 12 2011 @ 8:51 pmhi..i was diagnosed for endometrial cancer stage 1b last 2009 and already have my total hysterectomy..now i always have my monthly check up ang evry 6months papsmear..now ive heard about guyabano..start na ko eating guyabano fruit and drinking guyabano leaves(boiled)tnx God
- msheah November 12 2011 @ 9:20 pmdoes it help po sa kidney stone niyo ?