- marvin February 12 2012 @ 6:53 pmnice!!!
- Faith February 13 2012 @ 10:11 amHello guds, sorry ha now ko lang na open ito at sobrang busy. Just drink guyabano boiled water 3 – 4 times a day. Just like your drinking water instead of taking plain water guyabano water na lang. By the way, my father is scheduled for his CT scan tomorrow at 8am. I hope all is well. Pray ka rin guds. Prayers can really help. We need miracles here with guyabano and prayers. God bless us all.
- Faith February 13 2012 @ 10:18 amFirst Vita plus is very nice product. Malunggay ang their new product line is with guyabano. But this thing is very expensive while guyabano itelf is just around our garden. Magtanin na kayo ng guyabao. I tell you , lahat ng sakit ninyo maaalis sa guyabano. Start planting now. In my backyard, I have 30 trees growing now. You should.
- eric February 13 2012 @ 11:52 amTry guyabano tea, i heard in dzmmradio program that it CAN CURE ALL KINDS OF CANCER: get some guyabano leaves, yung magulang n dahon, then air dry it wag sun dry cguro mga 3 days, tapos boil it, yung punglagaan pede inumin from time to time, pede haluan ng honeyy, pandan or tanglad para mejo sumarap ang lasa, napa effective po daw
- eric February 13 2012 @ 11:54 amTry guyabano tea, i heard in dzmmradio program that it CAN CURE ALL KINDS OF CANCER: get some guyabano leaves, yung magulang n dahon, then air dry it wag sun dry cguro mga 3 days, tapos boil it, yung punglagaan pede inumin from time to time, pede haluan ng honeyy, pandan or tanglad para mejo sumarap ang lasa, napakaeffective po daw
- Faith February 13 2012 @ 2:06 pmFresh leaves Kenneth not dried ok.
- jane February 13 2012 @ 5:17 pmHi Faith yes tama ka so msta na father mo?
- MarisFebruary 13 2012 @ 5:40 pmI just had my operation last Feb. 7, 2012 removing a mass in my right breast. The result of biopsy is not good. Invasive Ductal Carcinoma Nottingham Histologic Grade 2. I am really depress as of this time. Can someone explain to me the severity of my illness. My chance of survival. I am worried. I cannot afford to leave my special child. I want to take care of her because she needs me.Where can I get Guyabano tea? Will this help aside from eating the guyabano fruit? How about moringa capsule will it help?