- noah February 18 2012 @ 11:14 amsalamat faith,kc 6months na ko ganito, nagpaderma na ko natutuyo pero may sumisingaw parin, may nagsabi saken na i try q itong guyabano, kahapon lang ako nag start uminom ng dahon ng guyabano,. Sana gumaling na ko kc indi ko narin kayang magpagamot sa derma,
- amanda February 18 2012 @ 5:33 pmhi good day pano ba ung decoction ng leaves and bark. do we boil it fresh oh do we need to have it dried first for how many days.. pls respond tnx
- amanda February 18 2012 @ 5:52 pm@maris….. that is an early stage of breast cancer and the risk of survival after five yeaqrs is 80% as per the doctor. did she adviced u to undergo chemotherapy.?did u undergo mastectomy.?Dont worry too much since that is an early stage2a…i know someone of who has same diagnosis as yours..she was adviced to undergo chemo but i s hesitant..at present she uses juicer..raw veggies like brocolli,squash,sayote,cucumber and fruits u can search for other veggies and fruits that are non-carcinogenic online. just have faith trust in the Lord and have a healthy diet.Godbless
- Faith February 18 2012 @ 7:10 pmWe are just happy at least nalampasan ng father ko ang taning na 6months. One year na ngayon and he is very active in church and is not complaining for any pain at all. Thank you sa guyabano.
- Faith February 18 2012 @ 7:13 pmNo probs just continue drinking guyabano.
- jane February 19 2012 @ 12:02 pmfaith gd day tanong ko sa mga pagkain ano ba na pagkain ang knakain nya ang mga bwal snosonud nya d knakain .
- Shifa February 19 2012 @ 2:12 pmThis is really a good thread. Faith, it’s very nice of you to share your story about your father’s condition. I’m sure this’s been alot of hope for people with cancer
- yayie February 20 2012 @ 10:35 amms. faith, can i be your friend on facebook. i need your advices…
- yayie February 20 2012 @ 10:54 amMs. Faith, I’m so happy sa result ng test sa father mo. Nabigyan ako ng pag-asa na gagaling din ang mother ko. Please add me on your facebook. I want to get in touch w/ you for advices. Please, hanggat di p huli ang lahat for my mom. May stage 3B ovarian cancer kasi siya. can you email me your email add para ma-add kita sa FB?
- Faith February 20 2012 @ 12:34 pmHello let me correct my statements further. Kasi ayoko pangunahan ang mga doktor to think na they have studied for years to become doctors right. Alam natin lahat na pag may cancer, it lives forever. The only remedy here is to control and prolong life. Yon na lang ang maaari nating gawin. As to my father who is 71yrs old, I think chemo is not advisable here. We better make them happy w/o stress. Ok those who believe in chemo will undergo therapy. Those who do not will not undergo like we do. This morning we all went to his Oncologist doctor here. He told us na affected pa rin ang liver and lungs nya. This was his diagnosed in Dec. 2010. Pero the most wonderful part here is that mabagal ang paglaki ng mga bukol nya. Yon lang ang nakapagtataka dito sabi nya and my father is not complaining of any pain inside since operation of his colon tumor in 2010. Yong iba daw will become bedridden and will suffer complications na. Then he checked his hands if it has become yellow, he said no it is normal. He does not see any yellowish color from his skin. Which is Thank you Lord God. Pero ang father ko is very energetic and he eats everything except pork, laman loob and matigas na food. Still the doctor’s recommendation is chemo therapy the cheapest one of all which is 5FU. He told my father, it is up to him if he still wants to treat himself or not. We did not reveal to his Oncologist that we are using guyabano here. But this time , I told my father to use the roots of GUYABANO. You know folks we really believe that kaya wala syang complications at all except his liver and lungs, is because of drinking guyabano. Kasi normal lahat ang kidneys, sugar, prostate, bp nya.
At his age 71yrs old, kaya pa nya. You can look at him as if wala syang sakit. He goes to the mall everyday. On Sundays, he goes to church wholeday. I have also requested a healing prayer to Fr. Fernando Suarez, a healing priest to heal my father. You can do that also if you like.
So this is all I can share to you. Basta we give all our love to him. Kahit anong gusto nya I gave it to him. Kasi yon na lang ang tanging maibigay natin sa kanya, the love and attention that he needs from us. No stress at all if you can. Am the oldest and my bro and sis lived in Australia. They just cry and cry kasi wala silang magawa. Di sila pwedeng umuwi at they are also fighting for their citizenship so no chance makauwi. They just pray and going online every night to talk and see my father on cam. That’s the least they could do.