- jane April 11 2012 @ 6:34 amRenante msta na kalagayan ng mother mo ano ang treatment sa kanya hope maging ok na sya
- neth April 12 2012 @ 1:10 amHi i wanna ask kung effective po ba ang guyabano sa hepa b? Hope u can answer this question. Thanks and God Bless
- Tess April 14 2012 @ 10:14 amTry mo din Carrots juice, un taglay nya beta carotene ay tumutulong din s pagpataty ng cancer cells, its very natural way.
Search m din sya sa net for more info.
Sana maka survive monther mo, We’ll pray for her
- Tess April 14 2012 @ 10:26 amjust continue giving her guyabano tea and fruit. Wish na sana gumaling sya.
- Faith April 14 2012 @ 10:39 amRea,advice ko lang, do not complicate the food in take especially colon cancer. If you have GUYABANO then just stick with GUYABANO thing. Be contented with it. Hwag ka maghanap ng iba. Coz GUYABANO has it all. Magpakulo ka lang ng ROOTS or LEAVES or BARKS. Make it a habit for him to drink boiled water with guyabano. Do not give him any water.
- Faith April 14 2012 @ 10:41 amFor people who do not have cancer: Make it a habit to drink also to avoid diabetes, signs and symptoms of cancer, cyst, prostate, hepa and other illnesses.
- Tess April 14 2012 @ 11:32 amhi joy,maybe u must undergo operation and medicine intake, then after that proceed for taking guyabano tea and fruits forone alternative total healing.
Wish ko gumaling ka, just pray and hope. Only GOD can provide life for us.
- agnes April 14 2012 @ 9:51 pmthis is such a nice thread, i hope and pray its helping you all guys, very informative. thanks a lot.
- glenApril 16 2012 @ 12:35 pmHello po miss Lyn,You can contact me po for pure guyabano powder without fillers or sugar on drinks..stage 4 breast cancer po nagagamot namin. All raw materials are from Peru rainforest.Txt me po 09175103362God bless!
- jhon April 16 2012 @ 6:41 pmang tatay ko po na diagnose na my stage 4 cancer nag take na cya ng guyabano juice tyaka ng vita plus gyabano flavor sana po mgng maayus cya tnx sa lahat