- jhon April 16 2012 @ 7:14 pmmalki po ba ang chance na mawala pa ang cancer
- Ruly April 16 2012 @ 8:11 pmFirst Vita Plus Guyabano have 5 power herbs malunggay,saluyot,uray,dahon ng sili at talbos ng kamote. my wife have also breast cyst now pinapainom ko lng nang first vita plus guyabano hindi na gaano kumikirot at paunti unti nawawala nyong bukol.
- Liz April 18 2012 @ 2:26 pmIs there a natural remedy for removal of GALLBLADDER stones? Can anyone help me? I tried the apple therapy and it did not work. Thanks and God bless all those with major illness to find a natural cure and to keep those moneymaking doctors away.
- WilbergApril 19 2012 @ 10:01 pmHi, Beth!Yes, it is safe to drink First Vita Plus whether you have a disease or not. It is purely food just like what you eat everyday. It’s even safe for a baby, 6 months and above. FVP is recommended for high cholesterol and all cardiovascular conditions. Hope this helped.
- FaithApril 20 2012 @ 7:57 amHello guds,Drink guyabano everyday 5 times a day. No tap water or any miniral or distilled water ha.Sana yong roots ang makuha mo for 3 months roots ang gawin mo. di naman maraming roots, just 1 ruller long yon lang ilaga mo. Gradual lang yan para dika maninilaw. Ok try mo now. Jan pa pala itong blog mo. Sorry po sa lahat at di ako lagi nakaka online dito. I wish i could share with you everyday. Ituloy mo lang ang guyabano mo to avoid complications ok. God bless you.
- Ruly April 20 2012 @ 4:36 pmHi Msheah, hows your kidney stone?
- lovely April 22 2012 @ 3:30 pmjust ask lng po,,itong guyabano leaves pwedi ba uminom dito ang my guiter ?salamat po,,at ok ba to kung gawin pang inum araw araw katulad ng tubig my salit o wala
- shine April 22 2012 @ 9:18 pmhi jhon have faith in GOD, our GOD is a big GOD, HE can do things more than we could imagine. Walan pong impossible sa Panginoon natin…just ask and have faith. God Bless.
- Ynez April 26 2012 @ 11:50 amok po ang C24/7 medyo bumalik napo katawan ko na super payat pero yong karamdaman ko na acid/reflux hindi nawala 1yr plus ko cya iniinum…kaya huminto nalang ako …
ewan ko kung bakit ..pero bumata ako kaya thnkful parin ako sa C24..
- GenesisApril 26 2012 @ 1:27 pmHello!You can also buy the ready-made guyabano bark in packs at the Ching Tay Chinese drugstore in Binondo. It costs P120 per pack, good for around 2 weeks drinking, 3x a day. Just mix 1 tablespoon with 4 glasses water then boil. My brother has stage 4 colon cancer and has been taking it as his water. I’m taking it too for prevention. So far so good.If you want to go a step further, you can go have a check up with with the owner of the drugstore, Dr. Tan Ci SHou. His clinic address is 2nd Floor 912 Fu-Yong Mansion, Ongpin St.cor. Alonzo St., Binondo Manila. He is a Chinese herbalist doctor who has cured many cancer patients through his alternative cure, my father-in-law included. My father-in-law is still up and about 4 years after being diagnosed with stage 3b colon cancer.Hope this helps. Be well and healthy everyone.
- Michael r. May 8 2012 @ 6:03 pmKamusta po?
- Michael r. May 10 2012 @ 7:48 pmMeron po nyan pagkakaalam ko. XD
- marvinMay 10 2012 @ 9:10 pmupdate as of May 10,2012
This page got over 470 comments so far. All the comments are intact but cannot be displayed due to technical difficulties. I’ll be publishing all the comments in a separate page for the benefits of those who want to back read.I managed restoring most of the important comments. It’s a broken thread though. Sorry for the inconvenience.