- Renante Siborboro June 22 2011 @ 10:22 ammy mom suffering from stage 4 cancer lymphoma, sna mpgaling dn sya ng pag inum ng pnaglagaan ng guyabano at pgkain ng prutas nito.. at pag iwas s mga bawal na pagkain at pagsunod s pagkain ng mga gulay at seafoods…
- jegs June 22 2011 @ 10:28 amrenante do you have guyabano tree fruit in your backyard?
- Renante Siborboro June 22 2011 @ 10:30 amyup… jegs
- jegs June 22 2011 @ 10:31 ampag nag boiled ng leaves nito sinasama yung mga small branches next sa mga leaves nito it is more effective,hope your mom get well too and healed by this wonder fruit
- jegs June 22 2011 @ 10:33 amthe healing power of this fruit is so amazing,kaya i know she will get better
- Renante Siborboro June 22 2011 @ 10:35 amthanks a lot for the tip, idagdag p pla yun tnx tlga.. sna nga po..
- Renante Siborboro June 22 2011 @ 10:36 amyup i really do believed on it.. thanks a lot..
- marvin June 22 2011 @ 11:42 amThat was really amazing! thanks for sharing!
- beng June 28 2011 @ 10:02 ammay breast cancer din ako, pinaoperahan ko na at tapos na rin akong nag chemo. sa ngayon may iniinom akong gamot.ok lang ba na ipagsabay ko ang guyabano sa gamot ko? At kung puedi paano po ba ito i prepare? sa isang litrong tubig ilang dahon ba ang ilagay?
- Faith June 29 2011 @ 3:15 pmMy father,75yrs old, was diagnosed of stage 3 colon cancer last December 2010.
He had undergone endoscopy just to see the mushroom like in the colon area. Doctor said it is ideal to cut the affected area and so we did. Biopsy result made us worried bec he must undergo a chemo, from doctor’s advised. A day after he was out of the hospital, I gave him 1 bottle Red Juice. After 3 days of Red juice I instructed them to make a boiled water out of guyabano roots. This will be his drinking water everyday from then on or sometimes barks and leaves until of today. If you can see him he is so healthy and pinkish face. He never feel any pain not even once on the operated area. Now father would know that water from guyabano roots tastes better than water boiled out of leaves and barks. Really an amazing fruit tree. We are very happy that father lives longer than what our doctors told us he may live.
Get as much as guyabano roots and barks, store it in the fridge so it stays fresh when you boiled it. Father only drink the water within 3 days. Then boiled again to drink another fresh boiled water. Store boiled water in the fridge to prolong the nutrients and safe from other matters.